Saturday, October 1, 2011

It's a Beautiful Day

It's no secret I love the area I live in. My drive to work in the morning can be all at one time invigorating and calming. The best part of these mornings are when I park my car and get out and smell the crisp, salty morning air. If I could bottle this smell up and sell it, I so would. It's seriously magic and it wakes me up more than any cup of coffee could.
But, I fail to show the beauty with words alone, so I'll try to make up for it in pictures. And this really doesn't cover the half of what I was so lucky to witness yesterday morning. It was so beautiful - but nothing out of the ordinary. The sky was literally shades of violet and grey, the water was pure glass and the mountain was spectacular against the purple sky. There were wispy, morning marine clouds dancing un the air and in my rear-view mirror all sorts of shades of pink, salmon and orange beginning to show up. A magnificent way to start the day.



at last!

No comments:

Post a Comment