Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Some Sweetness

We caved and bought a new computer this weekend (I believe I already talked about my immediate buyers remorse and technical difficulties). Needless to say, after a couple days and phone calls to BIL (that's brother-in-law, in case you're wondering), I found myself working some techie magic and behold, the world wide internet.

So that was pretty fantastic.

Even better, we are FINALLY able to use our little hand held camera in the way we always intended to use it - uploading actual video clips and sharing them with the whole entire world!

So, world, don't hold your breath any longer! Here it is, a sneak peak into the Lacy family life (and, btw, I'm a real Lacy now - changed my name at last!)
.
.
.
.
.

(okay, just kidding. It turns out I need to somehow decrease the size of the files I'm attempting to upload for your viewing pleasure. Sorry to be such a tease!).

On that note, I can't believe the entire month of June has passed us by already. And, with like four sunny days. And three blog posts. I want to be a better poster, but more so I want to be a better writer and more expressive. I think I just have to find my niche. Not everyone can be a P-Dub writer and cook (lucky) or a
Kelle Hampton photographer (just beautiful!) or a bakerella (despite how much we think we could be), and even though all of these women are great and their blogs are beautiful, I want to find the best way to be me. Opinionated, loyal, a little lazy, barefoot in the kitchen ol' me. My hope is that I can find a way to fit all those pieces together in a way that gives you, dear internet, a clear snapshot into my life.

Speaking of PDub, her chicken and garlic is singing to me in the oven. I must run. :)


2 comments:

  1. Mmmmm, please post pictures if you get a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. barefoot in the kitchen??!! I hope people don't think I do not take care of my Sweetie... gotta run, I think the last post was my cue to set the table.

    see ya "internet"

    Petesie

    ReplyDelete