Saturday, March 6, 2010

how far the mighty fall...

If you can even consider myself once mighty, which I don't really - but I used to hold my own when it came to being able to intake alcohol....

Needless to say, we went for Happy Hour last night after work, and I had two greyhounds and a slice of pizze. Not even a little tipsy. Had my last cocktail around 5:30pm. Home by 7:30 and fast asleep for the night by 7:35. Petesie said I sighed moments before I fell deep asleep "I miss Bob Costas" (I don't deny that I could have said this. I do miss Bob Costas). I woke up around 9am this morning. If anyone is counting, that is around 13 1/2 hours of sleep.

I've been cut off alcohol for the rest of the year after that.

2 comments:

  1. Yesterday we split a bottle of Voigner on the beach at 4pm and all I wanted to do was good to sleep too! Wow 13 1/2 hours of sleep that's amazing! Check out shabbyblogs.com. They have super cute backgrounds and buttons. There's even a Paris theme! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new layout! Remember the days when we drank ALL. DAY. LONG? The days when we'd pass out mid-day, then start drinking again when we woke up? I think we'd sleep for a week if we tried that again!

    ReplyDelete