I've been nominated for an award! Hooray, and thanks, Emily!
11 random facts:
1. This blog post has taken three days so far :) (two days later, it's now taken five...) (now we're day 6...)
2. I hate taking showers, but I do anyway. I hate baths even more.
3. I'm probably one of a few women who not only doesn't mind pregnancy stretch marks, but I kinda like them. They remind me of when my babies were a part of me. :)
4. I have two kids and I still don't feel like a "real mom" most of the time/
5. I drink at least 100 ounces of water every day, usually more.
6. I take forever making small decisions sometimes, but I make big decisions really quickly. Example: my husband asked me to move in with him two months after we started dating. Sounded good to me!
7. I hate shopping. I will grocery shop with a list so I can be as quick as possible, and avoid malls & other retail stores at all costs.
8. Making a good meal that I hadn't planned in advance with ingredients already in my kitchen makes me super happy.
9. I check Twitter multiple times throughout the night (thanks to nursing Dash and needing to stay awake) and get frustrated that nothing happens at 2am worth tweeting about. Huffington Post retweeting the previous day's headlines is especially aggravating.
10. I say the word "off" when I unplug my straightener or curling iron, to remind myself that I have, infact, turned it off (it helps when I invariably forget if I turned them off to remember saying the word).
11. My wedding dress was given to me by a friend of mine. I tried it on and it fit & I decided that because I'd rather not bother dress shopping (see #7), it would do the trick just fine. So I didn't do any wedding dress shopping at all, and decided on the dress in about three minutes (see #6).
11 questions from Emily: