I suppose writing about my secrets on the internet makes them... well, not so secret.
On that note, here are 21 things you may not (or may already) know about me:
1. I currently have a kitty purring on my lap (I'm typing around her) lying on her back with her front two paws curled up and her back legs sticking straight out
2. I can manipulate the outcome of my dreams
3. I am always thinking about my next meal
4. The last thing I ate was a fudgesicle....dipped in cool whip (my mom just gagged when she read that!)
5. Speaking of cool whip... I am currently obsessed with this dessert: angel food cake slice, pile of cool whip, topped with canned crushed pineapple. If I'm feeling fancy, I will toast some coconut and sprinkle that on top. It's delicious. You should try it (mom, stop gagging).
6. I am always anxious when I drive/ride-in a car. I am scared of crashing.
7. I love reading cookbooks
8. I think I might write my memoirs someday. I might write something worth reading.
9. I used to work next to someone who thought she was a psychic. My future husband walked up to my desk one day and when he walked away, she told me that I was going to marry him. I told her she was a little bit crazy. She was right. :)
10. Once, our relationship was almost over before it had even really started. I put my heart on the line to keep him because I knew he would become everything to me someday.
11. I think my sister and I should have a cooking show.
12. Every day I think that we might be having an earthquake and my heart beats really fast.
13. I could sleep for 11 hours every night and never feel totally rested.
14. My family is the most important thing in my life.
15. I just watched a news clip about seniors "sexting." Um. Grandma J? Put down the cell phone!
16. I have to remind myself to change my attitude a lot.
17. Not very much makes me cry.
18. The Olympics make me happy. And make me cry.
19. I will never say never. I am usually wrong when I use that word.
20. I'm a sucker for American Idol. And I just cried while watching Idol. Yep, I'm a sucker.
21. I always plan my outfit the night before. Tonight, I realize that I have no clean underwear to wear tomorrow. Oops.