Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Not Ready To Make Nice

How's that for an ambiguous post title?

Read into it what you will, but the truth is that I am revisiting the Dixie Chicks (a staple of my high school days), and am listening to this song loudly and on repeat this morning. This song is SO good and actually pretty meaningful to me on a lot of levels. Including my recent revival of liberal, outspoken, patriotism. Thanks to the Dixie Chicks for making a stand and taking heat for their unpopular political views amongst their fan base.

Speaking of music....

I am no longer the only blogger in the Lacy fam. Head on over to my darlin husband's new project - all about music - introducing The MAXAM Project.

My husband is so cute.

On another note - I have lots to tell about recent days and weekends in the Lacy household. We spent a glorious vacation weekend last weekend at the Lake, and a recap is coming. Also, some great new summer recipes and whatnot. Stay tuned. :)

3 comments: