Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I have a reader!

Yes, that's right, I have a confirmed reader. Or, maybe even three. When I told Petesie (that's his payback for spilling the beans) that I'd started a blog, I made him promise not to tell anyone. But, he used his judgement and decided to speak anyway. I can't blame him, but for now on I will only refer to him as Petesie... Furthermore, I now have a responsibility to my faithful readers. So, when I may have once been ambivalent regarding the future of my blog, I now have a mission to move forward with determination while I recount, and document the mundane (or not-so-mundane) details of our daily life. And send the occasional shout out to my lovely readers in Minneapolis.

Oh yeah, and to post pictures, because what fun is a blog without pictures?

Here is proof that we went cross country skiing last weekend:


Aren't we cool? Also, where did my eyebrows go?

Petesie wanted to show off his mad skills on skis
(it's too bad we didn't capture any of the spills he took...)

And there is proof that Monty had fun too! Or, at least whined to be let in...

To be honest, there's not much going on in these parts these days. I started a new job on Monday of this week, and so far, so good. The people seem cool and nice and I know there is a LOT to learn. It'll be good to stretch my brain again and I am hopeful that this is a really good fit for me.

Also, we have a stationary bike in the living room. Permanent reminder to get off my bum (where I currently am happily stationed) and do something productive. Hmm... Maybe tomorrow night. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment